The quick and easy way to make a delicious chicken tikka masala in around 10 minutes… great for a lazy night in, as easy as baked beans on toast, faster than doing a “take away”… and more lip-lickin-delicious.
– 400g boneless chicken thigh pieces, cut bite size (or for best results, use ready made Chicken Tikka pieces)
– 1 Holy Cow! Delhi Tikka Masala curry sauce (250g)
– A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and sauté 400gms of boneless chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Holy Cow! Delhi Tikka Masala Curry Sauce and simmer for 6-8 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Serve with Rice or Naan (and maybe a beer!)
I have also posted a more detailed recipe, so if you have more time, do look at some suggestions from this recipe: Glorious Chicken Tikka Masala